Sunday 1 November 2020

Motherhood.com.my ~ Ibuencer Tea Party & Celebration event

 

A few weeks ago, I have attended the Ibuencer tea party celebration that organized by Motherhood.com.my.

Motherhood.com.my has invited two blog influencers to share their blog post experience, and also take this opportunity to introduce and promote their Ibuencer apps~ The Largest Mum Influencer Community in South East Asia, and use it as a platform for all KOLs To learn and interact with the most popular brands.

In this Ibuencer Tea Party & Celebration event, the main purpose is to introduce and explain how to use Ibuencer apps and the benefits of using it.

Through the Ibuencer platform, I have learned and more understanding of many famous brands in the market.












In addition, I also made some new friends in this event. Everyone shared their experiences and chatted happily.

 

I hope Motherhood.com.my can organized more this kind of events, so that we can meet more friends, and learn more about most popular brands.

 

I would like to thank Motherhood.com.my and also the following sponsors: ~

Venue: @ Da Men Mall USJ

Gift boxes & sample: Kath + Belle, Comfy Baby, Koopers Malaysia


 

************************************************************

我在早前,参加了由Motherhood.com.my 举办的Ibuencer茶会庆典活动。


Motherhood.com.my 邀请了两名博客影响者分享他们的写博客文的经验,也借此机会介绍与推广他们的Ibuencer apps~ The Largest Mum Influencer Community in South East Asia ,将其作为所有KOL的平台,以学习和与最受欢迎的品牌互动。

 

在此Ibuencer Tea Party & Celebration活动中,主要是要介绍和讲解如何使用 Ibuencer 还有使用它的好处,并且通过 Ibuencer平台,让我对许多品牌有了更深入的了解。

 

除此之外,在这活动中也结识了一些新朋友。 大家互相交流,聊得很开心。

 

我希望Motherhood.com.my可以组织更多此类活动,以便我们可以结识更多朋友,并更多地了解最受欢迎的品牌。

 

在此要感谢 Motherhood.com.my 还有以下的赞助商

场地:@ Da Men Mall USJ

礼盒,礼品:Kath + Belle, Comfy Baby, Koopers Malaysia




















No comments:

Post a Comment