Friday 17 February 2023

The Zinus Designer Sofas complements your home effortlessly

 

I'm planning to get a new sofa to make my living room look more nicer.

So, I went to a nearby Zinus showroom to choose a sofa.

 

I love the modern design of the Zinus sofa, with its soft lines, neutral-toned fabrics, soft and supportive feel, and it fits effortlessly and beautifully with my home.

🔸 BUILT TO LAST

Strong frame wrapped in supportive foam cushioning and durable woven fabric.

🔸 EASY CARE

Affixed cushions are easily cleaned with a clean, damp cloth and mild detergent.


 

There are 3 series of Zinus Designer Sofas, available in 2-Seaters & 3-Seaters.

- Ricardo Designer (dark grey)

- Josh Contemporary (beige)

- Jackie Modern (soft grey weave)











 

   
                        Ricardo Designer (dark grey)


 














- Jackie Modern (soft grey weave)
















- Josh Contemporary (beige)


These sofas are very comfortable. I chose Jackie Modern (soft gray weave) because I love the color, easy to match with my furniture and house design, good quality and affordable price.




Let's visit their showroom @zinusmy to know more about these beautiful sofas and pick your favorite set~

 

1-1, Jalan Merbah 1,

Bandar Puchong Jaya,

47170 Puchong, Selangor

 

Mon to Fri: 10am to 8pm
Sat/Sun/PH: 12pm to 8pm
+603-8082 3359

Customer Service Whatsapp: 011-3129 9882

 

.

Website:  https://zinus.com.my/collections/designer-sofas

#Zinus #ZinusMY #ZinusMalaysia #furnituredesign

#homedeco #zinussofa #diysofa #sofa #livingroom #FreeShipping

#influncer #KOL #LifestyleBlogger #LifestyleInfluncer #Parenting #PositiveVibes

#HomeDecoration #HomeStyle

No comments:

Post a Comment